Scrap Metal Recovery and Recycling
Metal recovery and recycling has been at the heart of our business from the very beginning. That’s why we are recognised specialists. With our state-of-the-art facilities and dedicated team, we offer a range of high quality services, along with some of the most competitive prices in the industry.
Our centre, fresh from a half million pound investment, comes equipped with the latest technology to deal with all grades of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including:
- Aluminium – Cast, rolled, turnings, cans, extrusions, litho plates, alloy wheels, thermal breaks
- Copper – Cylinders, tubes, bright wire, electro copper, burnt copper, braziery copper
- Brass – Mixed brass, brass taps, brass fittings, turnings/swarf, ally bronze, rod brass, car radiators
- Lead – Lead sheet, off cuts
- Stainless steel – 18/8 stainless, 316 stainless, stainless steel turnings, solids, cupro-nickel, tungsten, special alloy
- Gun metal/ phosphor bronze – Bearings, solids, swarf, gear wheels
- Miscellaneous – Batteries, cable, catalytic converters, zinc
- Steel – Basic steel, heavy, girder, turnings, cast, machinery, farm scrap, steel drums, car shells
To receive a price guide or to request a quote, please contact us.